Is it safe to eat at cenario's during coronavirus?
- COVID-19 is not a foodborne illness according to the CDC’s frequently asked questions. While it may be possible to become infected if an object that has the virus on it comes in contact with a person's mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads. Additionally, before preparing or eating food, it is important to always wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds for general food safety.
What new protocols have we implemented?
- Have implemented contactless operations
- Are trained on social distancing best practices behind the counter
- Have installed protective barriers at order points
- Are wearing masks or face coverings, and gloves, and making masks available for customers in municipalities where they are required
- Have increased the frequency of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection of high-touchpoint surfaces
- Are continuing our high standards of promoting regular and thorough handwashing and reminding our crew members of our best practices for personal hygiene
- Where available, are increasing the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer as a supplement to frequent handwashing